Blackjack Classic 1
Blackjack Classic 2
Blackjack Classic 3
Blackjack Classic 8
Blackjack Classic 10
Blackjack Classic 11
Blackjack Classic 4
Blackjack Classic 9
Blackjack Classic 6
Blackjack Classic 5
Blackjack Classic 12
Blackjack Classic 13
Blackjack Classic 14
Blackjack VIP A
Blackjack VIP B
Blackjack VIP C
Blackjack White 1
Blackjack White 2
Blackjack Classic 15
Blackjack Classic 16
Blackjack Classic 17
Blackjack Classic 18
Blackjack Classic 19
Blackjack Classic 20
Blackjack Classic 21
Blackjack Classic 22
Playing Blackjack Online at CookieCasino
The rules of online blackjack are quite simple: you have to try to score twenty-one points. More precisely, 21 is an ideal option, and it is best to collect the number of points as close as possible to this number. However, you have to be careful, since a player who scores 22 or more points automatically loses.
The round ends as soon as you’ve made your decision and the dealer starts comparing the hand. If you make a total score of 21 with your first two cards, you will be granted an automatic win. That said, you can score fewer than 21 points and still win, as long as the dealer has less or more than 21 points. And if both dealer and player have the same card total, then it’s a draw.
The good thing about these payouts is that you don’t have to do any mathematical calculations in your head for each bet. Everything is calculated automatically and displayed on the screen. Unlike roulette, each bet here is considered separately in terms of payouts. Therefore, you can determine your winnings by following simple rules. The winnings are paid at 3:2 rate, meaning that you get 3 dollars for every 2 that you bet.
Is Online Blackjack Rigged
This is one of the most popular questions asked by new players. And it’s totally fine to be suspicious, considering that you don’t see the deck of cards in front of you. Thus, it all comes down to choosing a good online casino that you can trust.
And you have no reasons to worry about the fairness of games, as long as you play at Cookie Casino. This is because Cookie Casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, which is one of the best most respectable standard licensers. In addition, all of the games, including online blackjack are regularly tested for fairness and randomness.
Can You Count Cards in Online Blackjack
Card counting is absolutely legal when playing online blackjack. Here is how to count cards the proper way:
- 2-10: card value.
- V, D, C: 10.
- T: 1 or 11 (11 until the sum does not exceed 21, then - 1).
While there is a set of cards, it is important to know when to stop or, conversely, continue to draw. And this is why card counting is such an important technique.
Players begin to count cards in order to predict which card will come in next round, and adjust their actions accordingly. Thus, the theory of probability plays a key role here.
The most common card counting systems:
1. Plus-minus (Hi-Low).
2. Plus-minus with aces.
3. Watson method.
As you can see, you can use any types of calculations as long as they are carried out in your mind. Accurate and fast card counting is not as easy a skill as it might seem. The game is very dynamic, and you need to count the cards in both your and the dealer's hand. At the same time you need to
Why is Online Blackjack so Popular
There are many reasons as why to this card game is insanely popular, including:
- Simple rules. This is one of the biggest reasons why players choose blackjack over games like poker. There are no twisted rules and you can learn how to play it relatively fast. Moreover, you will be presented with tips while playing, which will make it easier for you to make the right decisions.
- Convenience. Accessibility is another reason why players love this game. You can play it anywhere you go on any mobile device, be it Android, iOS, or Blackberry. This also means that you can completely focus on the game.
- Low house edge. The house edge for this game is usually not more than 0.40%. And you can reduce it even more if you play with the right strategy. In other words, your chances of winning are pretty good, especially compared to some other casino card games.
- Three to one payout. If you manage to get a blackjack, you automatically win the round. And even if you don’t, you can continue playing and still win.
- Not just about luck. Like I have already said, you don’t just rely on luck when playing blackjack. You can actually make a decent amount of cash if you stick to the strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does online blackjack work?
You have to play against the casino, which acts as a dealer. The Random Number Generator then produces the cards. You will then be asked to place a chip and dealt your hand. After that you will have to make decisions every round and try to beat the dealer.
Is blackjack all luck?
Blackjack is more of a game of ability than luck. There is definitely some luck involved when you play it, especially depending on the cards you get. However, your skill plays the key factor here, and you can increase your chances significantly by making correct decisions in every hand.
What kinds of blackjack games can I play online?
There are plenty of blackjack variations to choose from. The most popular ones are: European Blackjack, Spanish 21, Blackjack Switch, Pontoon, Face-Up 21, Blackjack Surrender, and so on. In addition, there are live dealer games where you have to compete against the real croupier.
Is it best to stand if there’s a risk of going bust?
No, it is a bad idea in most cases. It might seem like a safe strategy, but in reality it has a negative effect on your expected returns. There is nothing better than the basic strategy, which tells you exactly what to do in all kinds of situations.